Thursday, March 22, 2012

Push it Real Good


Today was day three of Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred video and it was rough! I know it sounds silly that a 20 minute workout would hurt SO bad, but it did and does. I was feeling it this morning and was dreading turning on my DVD for day three, but you have to make it rain, no pain, no gain. I am determined to make it 30 days and will make it through no matter what!

On another note, I have not had a GOOD, SOLID run in a week. Sad face. This weekend I am going out to the trails to see what I can do. Never give up....do you hear me self??? Never!

I am still 2lbs away from 20 lost. This will be the last week of that. I am going to play it smart this weekend and not indulge. I look forward to saying this about my 30lb mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment