Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Products I am Loving Right Now!

EVERYONE SOAP. I bought this for my husband, but I use it all the time. I have never been one to buy shaving cream, it's just seems messy and a waste of money. This stuff is great for shaving, it smells fresh and leaves my skin super soft. Plus finding a product that a manly man can use all over without a bottle switch is pretty priceless. Why it's great:

  • 3 in 1: shampoo, shower and shave - perfect for an invigorating shower and shampoo, and a fresh, clean shave.
  • For the informed, practical, value-conscious person
  • Pure essential oils and plant base ingredients nurture and soothe the skin gentle and fragrant with ingredients and essential oils that are pure, natural and organic
  • Cruelty free, paraben free, polysorbate free, disodium EDTA free, gluten free, sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate free


  •  

    I have the driest skin in the universe. The winter months are quite painful, cracked & chapped skin is my worst nightmare. I have tried everything with very little success. I bought this lotion on a whim at ULTA and had the best winter skin of my life.

    The 4-in-1 Awesomeness:

    1. A potent combo of alpha hydroxy acids works tirelessly to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tones so even sun-damaged areas look healthy and happy.
    2. Sweet almond, apricot kernel and shea butter oils work in perfect harmony to hydrate needy skin.
    3. Vitamins and minerals perform like superheroes, valiantly fighting off the dastardly deeds of the harsh environmental forces that threaten our skin.
    4. Caffeine firms and tones less-than-taut skin, making it feel youthful, revitalized and wide awake



    No comments:

    Post a Comment